Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Up next: margaritas and mint chocolate chip ice cream

So I finally bit the bullet and decided to jump on the bandwagon of this whole blogging thing. My only problems with the concept of blogging:
1.) people who are like insanely intense and share all this stuff about themselves. Weird. I feel very bizarre reading about how jenny sometimes want to kill herself and matthew thinks that he may be in love with someone but that he might love cocaine more.
2.) EVERYONE has a blog these days. I can't decide which route I want to go to. I can either make this awesome and like one of those blogs that everyone wants to read. If I go this route, I'm going to make it so charismatic and biting and brilliant that Bill Simmons is going to get a run for his money. I'm SO TIRED of everyone falling over themselves to write like the Sports Guy. Newsflash: every. single. guy. writes. and thinks. like the sports guy. All of 'em. More on that later. On the other hand, I'm thinking I just started this whole blogging thing because my hands get tired from handwriting furiously in my journal every night.
Back to my rant. So. Sports guy. Hilarious dude. No question. Insanely good writer. But transparent, nonetheless. And the Sports Gal may or may not have sprinted to the top of the list of the Catholic Church's Top 10 People Who Get Dibs on Immediate Canonization. It's kind of like how Mariano Rivera is going to the Hall of Fame roughly 2 minutes after he retires. If only you could bet on things like the over/under on the combined time between the two...
One can only dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker