Monday, April 11, 2005

Broken new year's resolution

So my new year's resolution was to have no bad days ever, and I broke it today. Roar. I had to go in work late because my sinus infection is trying to kill me. And then my beloved YankTank couldn't even get more than one run on the board.

While I should just cash in my chips and call it a night, I know I'm going to stay up late AGAIN and drag through work all day tomorrow. The problem with baseball season is that when games aren't on, I feel like I'm just killing time. Tomorrow? Will be just a day to get through until the Yankees play again on Wednesday. There's this Radiohead line:

I'm not living
I'm just killing time
Your tiny hands
Your crazy kitten smile

Just, don't leave
Don't leave

From a song, "True Love Waits." Signs I know it's time to get a life: when love songs make me think of baseball games. Ah who needs a boyfriend when I already have 162 dates lined up. I have a full dance card as it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker