Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Mom: 1, Scout: 0

So my mom calls in the middle of the 3rd inning, and if you thought it was something really important that a call in the middle of the game was necessary, you'd be wrong. She informed me that she actually reads my blog once, and that I "shouldn't be using so many...um...expletives..."

She's probably right. Also, if you thought I wasn't 24 years old, you'd be wrong.

Back to the game. Who did these commentators sleep with to get this job? Because it's a safe bet they didn't reach the press box on their skills. Christ, I could do this:

On Nixon fielding a single from Posada: "What he did well was get the ball."

I have so many questions about this analysis. I'm not sure how much else was involved in that play, but apparently actually obtaining the ball was KEY.

2 RUN HOMER BY GIAMBI!!!

Surprised I didn't hear, "What he did well was hit the ball over the fence."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker