Sunday, March 20, 2005

The many faces of Mariano Rivera


My cat is home for the week (my parents' place). I miss him already. I hope the cats at my parents' house (tubbo.com I and tubbo.com II) don't kill him. It makes sense. No one pays attention to Tubbo.com I and II, they can't run very fast anymore because they're 9 years old, and they're just overall not as interesting. MO, on the other hand, is not even a year old. So everyone loves him, and he's cute, and fun to watch. Especially fun to watch when he's beating up the Fat Cats.

This is just a microcosm of how people view the Yankees. I gave my parents explicit instructions on to watch him. He likes the songs Enter Sandman (seriously) and the theme song from Top Gun. But I have a feeling my parents are just going to try to keep MO alive for 4 days. They're all about tough love. I wish I could take him to spring training with me. MO got all sorts of pissed when I told him he wasn't coming. I think he was getting into bathing suit shape, because I noticed he wasn't eating a lot, and he was also running around and getting more exercise than usual. So I had to sit him down and tell him it wasn't happening and that I was flying down solo.

It was very awkward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker