Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Yankees=Job

Not Job like a career. Job like that guy from the Bible.

I haave roughly 2398472394 things to say about the way the media is covering the Yankees lately. But I'm apopletic right now, so I'm going to calm down first, put in a few calls to some Italian relatives, off ESPN, and then we can talk.

I am so Goddamn sick of these "last start this bad" statistics...

That's what I hate most about yankee-haters. They are hypocrites. They will contort their logic so that it coincides with their asinine loathing. If the Yankees were on a 20 game streak right now, everyone would be saying that "April and May means nothing." But instead, because they're losing, it's indicative of the outcome of a 7 month season.

How do people like this write for ESPN? Can you honestly put faith in someone who's actually written off a team 25 games into the season?

I'm spitting nails write now. Seriously. As soon as I gather my thoughts and take a brisk walk around midtown, I will properly articulate myself.

Til then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker