Thursday, May 26, 2005

literally pains me

to write this: in case you thought i was dead, I'm not. BUT while in DC for my sister's Georgetown graduation, I somehow got some weird eye affliction called uveitus, which isn't conJUNCtivitis--it's not contagious, but it makes me hyper sensitive to any source of light, for the next 6-8 weeks. So I've been avoiding bright computer screens. I feel like I should be cast as an extra for Buffy the Vampire Slayer or something, because even though it's pretty cloudy out right now, I can't walk outside because it is still waaayyy too bright out. And my pupils are completely dilated to the point where you can't even see my irises. So I look like rosemary's baby on ecstasy or something. Which of course, was exactly the look I was going for. So hence is why I've been avoiding my computer like a garlic clove or crucifix.

2 Comments:

At 3:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got that problem when I was taking Adderall. Avoid caffeine, psuedophedrine or any other stimulant. That's how I got over it. Thanks for jinxing the Mavs, by the way... ;-)

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Scout said...

Sorry for jinxing the Mavs, I wanted them to win. I should have known writing about them would be their undoing...and thanks for the tip re: eye crap. Why do I feel like I know you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker