Sunday, April 24, 2005

An email with the subject "I think I am about to make your day" & etc.

My coworker sent me this absolute beauty and it is in the top 5 best presents I've ever received.

And I would be remiss in not sharing this with the rest of the world.

In other news, I went to an "80's Prom" theme party at some SoHo loft last night, teeming with investment bankers. I wanted to leave as soon as I got there, but if we're looking at the bright side of things, it was a crystallized reaffirmation of why I never hang out with "i-bankers." Every guy there was worse than the next. Beyond the fact they all thought my Yankee hat was part of an 80's theme outfit, they all do that unduly annoying guy manuveur of putting their hands on your back when they're talking to you. I was about 5 seconds from dropkicking every single asswipe who did this.

Spectacular catch by Bernie.

You know how in Roungers Teddy KGB eats Oreos as his tell? That's how I am with Twizzler Pull and Peels. Whenever there's like a proverbial light bulb going off on top of my head, it's a safe bet I'll have one of those stringly red ropes hanging from my mouth.

Sweet Jeter double. I wish I was at the game right now. But since I'm not hungover today, let's be thankful for the small blessings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker